Convenient on-street parking and eight municipal lots offering parking from 15 minutes to pop in to grab coffee at one of our many cafes to 8 hours to spend the day Downtown. Save time and avoid parking ticket anxiety with the new PassportParking App!
FREE PARKING DURING STREET FESTIVALS
Say hello to convenient parking with the PassportParking app!
No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
How do I pay for parking with PassportParking?
2. Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
3. Park anywhere you see PassportParking app signs & decals.
4. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
5. Extend your time remotely if you’d like to stay longer!
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs.
The cost for metered parking is $1.25 per hour (on-street) and $1.00 per hour (off-street). On street metered parking has a two hour time limit. Shorter on-street time limits help to ensure regular turnover of vehicles, and allows customers to conveniently park close to business establishments.
Pay and Display Parking
Pay and Display parking lots have a minimum 15-minute purchase time $0.25. When parking is needed for longer periods of time, residents and visitors are encouraged to park in the municipal lots which have five-hour or eight-hour time limits.
Please look for posted signage that indicates the time limit in the lots. Unexpired time on a Pay and Display stub can be used at any other municipal Pay and Display parking lot, or metered parking lot in the downtown area.
Downtown Parking Permits
If your building does not have sufficient space for you and/or your staff vehicles, monthly parking permits are available from the City for one of the numerous municipal lots located in the Downtown core. The cost for the month is minimal, and helps to keep the metered parking spots available for your customers.
For more information visit – https://www.orillia.ca/en/living-here/parking.aspx
There are a number of convenient methods for paying a parking ticket/fine.
You can pay parking tickets online using VISA or Mastercard. It is quick, easy, secure, and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by going to the Pay Tickets website.
Other Payment Options
- In person at the Orillia City Centre, 50 Andrew Street South, (First Floor), Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Cash, cheque or debit is accepted.
- By mail: Orillia City Centre, 50 Andrew Street South, Suite 300, Orillia ON, L3V 7T5.
- The drop box by the front entrance of the Orillia City Centre.