Date and PlaceDecember 3rd, 10th, 17th, online in Downtown Orillia
Bake Cookies With Santa Online
Join Santa live online from Mrs. Claus’ kitchen to listen to stories and bake cookies together. Recipe will be provided beforehand so you can bake along with your family!
This online event will be running on multiple nights in December, so you can choose which one works best with your schedule! The online baking nights will be December 3rd, 10th, and 17th at 6:30pm.
On Thursday December 17th, 2020 at 6:30pm, click the link below to join the Zoom meeting with Santa!
Santa Claus is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Baking With Santa
Time: Dec 17, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
YIELD – Makes about 18 cookies
PREP TIME – 5 minutes
COOK TIME – 10 minutes
2 large eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 (15.25-ounce) package funfetti cake mix
1 cup rainbow sprinkles (optional)
1. Arrange 2 racks to divide the oven into thirds and heat to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place the eggs and vegetable oil in a large bowl and whisk until combined. Use a fine-mesh strainer to sift the cake mix into the egg mixture to break up any large lumps.
3. Pour the sprinkles that do not pass through the strainer into the bowl with all the other ingredients. Using a spatula, stir until all of the dry ingredients are moistened and a dough forms.
4. Pour the sprinkles into a shallow bowl. Scoop the dough into 2 tablespoon portions and form into balls. Toss the balls gently in the sprinkles until completely and generously coated.
5. Arrange on the prepared baking sheets, leaving 1 inch between each cookie, about 12 cookies per baking sheet.
6. Bake until the cookies are set and the edges are slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
7. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes. Transfer the cookies to wire cooling racks and cool completely.